Monday, September 5, 2011

School Days

School Days are upon us now. Tomorrow we start schooling, what an adventure that could be. I think we are all excited to see the shape that school will be taking here at home as well as to just start a more regular routine.

Lesson plans for tomorrow will be the introductory lessons for most subjects. My 7th grader has to answer a question every week from his teach but the kicker is these have to be meaningful responses with complete sentences. I want to laugh but only because he really does not like to write but maybe since the answer is submitted in an email it might make things easier for him.

I think we will break in the middle of the day for lunch and PE at the park. Give them a bit to swim and burn off some extra energy then carry on with clearer heads ready to work.

I hope my plan works!

No comments:

Post a Comment