Friday, February 1, 2013

Free Your Mind Friday

Welcome to Free Your Mind Friday! I hope that you all will join me as I take on this challenge. Every Friday from today, until 50 weeks from now, Fridays will be devoted to answering one of the 50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind. You can add your link each week to my post so that you can connect with other bloggers, and challenge yourself to answer the questions as well.

These questions have no right or wrong answers.

Because sometimes asking the right questions is the answer.
 
Week 2, Question 2

Which is worse, failing or never trying?

I firmly believe that never TRYING is worse than failing. Failing shows you have at least tried one time, one way.

Refusing to try something never gives you the opportunity to even succeed or fail depending on the situation. At least with failing you have learned something.

I personally do not like to be told what I can or cannot do. The first thing I want to do when told I can't is prove them wrong and sometimes I have proven myself wrong as well. My daughter is a lot like me in that respect she will try and try and try not until she gets it right but until she is satisfied with what she has done. There are times the outcome does not matter at all it is the effort leading up to the outcome.






No comments:

Post a Comment