Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Love My Life

I have to say that I love my crazy life. There are days there is so much going on I don't even know where to begin. The last few days have been like that.

I have finished one homework assignment and submitted it for grading and started working on the next assignment. This term is over at the end of March and then onto the next term. I am currently working on a 25-30 slide Power Point for my class and all I can think of is WOW, that's a lot of slides. At least I started a slide outline and hopefully that will help.

The kids are doing great with their own schooling and my DS is almost finished with 2 subjects for the year. DD on the other hand is not putting her best effort forward. We are working on some improvements.

We have reached 120 days without any information from the VA so yesterday DH sent another letter to them with the hopes they will finally take him seriously.

My mom is still visiting and she is just about to graduate with her AA in Accounting. Very happy for her and glad we can be finished with school for a bit.

I need to remember to pull out my blog organizer so I can remember what it was I was going to be posting about over the next few weeks.

On the positive side I think we actually have a great med routine down with DH. The last few days he has actually woken up early and gotten up. He is awake more during the day as well. What an improvement from where we were a few weeks ago.

I think I need to pick one day of the week to post about my #1000Gifts. I guess I need to actually plan.

How can you not love a busy life!

No comments:

Post a Comment