Friday, February 15, 2013

Free Your Mind Friday

Happy Friday to Everyone!

Week 3 Question 3

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

My goal in life is to do more than I say. I am not sure how easy that will continue to be but for now it has not been that hard. I don't always like to talk about what I have done, especially when it comes to the good deeds of life. I have offered support, researched questions, and given answers with no thought to what I would get in return. I have always been like this.

I enjoy working behind the scenes helping people. My greatest rewards comes from knowing the other person was able to get the help or information they needed at that time.

I plan to continue doing more than I talk about or if I do have to talk about it...I better be doing it as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment