Thursday, January 17, 2013

This Is My Reality

Here is a link to a wonderful article, "Is PTSD Contagious?", featuring a Dear Friend and her family's struggle with PTSD/TBI.

Click Here to access the full article, it is long but it may shed some light.

While I titled this my reality, I do not hate my life but, yes, I do wish it were different. This is not the marriage I had envisioned when I committed my life to my Dear Husband in the beginning, when our children were born, and finally, when we married in 2003.

There are some that will read and think just because they THINK they know what his duties were does mean those same duties were only the tip of the ice berg. The article talks about how different people viewing the same event have a different perspective, which in turns alters their own thoughts on the events. This is normal and it happens all the time.

Thank you for taking the time to try to understand the changes in my life and why.

No comments:

Post a Comment