Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Mid-Week

Hard to believe it is Wednesday. Monday was Martin Luther King Day as well as the inauguration and a lazy day here at home.

DH is finally feeling better and has been up and around again but I am trying to catch whatever he is sharing.

I am feeling very anxious lately between the VA, personal issues, and waiting for answers. We applied for a home through Operation Homefront in December and we have submitted all necessary documents. The case worker is now out of the office until mid-February due to surgery. I am trying to be patient but we are back to the waiting. Am I worried about this, not in the least. Things will fall together.

Worked on taxes last week and those have to wait for e-file until the 30th of January. Again, a wait.

I feel like there is so much to say I have no idea where to start. There has been a hint of snow in the air for two weeks now and nothing to show for it but a couple of pics of the 'snow dust'. We are in the midst of Girl Scout Cookie Pre-Sales, which makes me so glad DD did not set a ridiculous goal she could never achieve.

I have been working on my 101 in 1001 Days Life Challenge, I will work on an update this week.
But I can tell you that I have finished one book and have started on a second. I think I will update my Shelfari with this info as well.

I have picked up on my Project Life I started last March and never finished after Debbie was killed. I rounded out some of last year with some pictures and some bits on info and started fresh with 2013.

Finished another pair of socks and started another. I love knitting socks, they are so easy. Now I need to work on getting the correct sizing instead of winging it.

I have also completed another course, Statistics and Probability and now on to Literature, Art, Humanities.

          "Do what you feel in your heart to be right - for you'll be criticized anyway."
                                                                                                - Eleanor Roosevelt

No comments:

Post a Comment