Friday, January 25, 2013

Free Your Mind Friday, Week One.

Welcome to Free Your Mind Friday! I hope that you all will join me as I take on this challenge. Every Friday from today, until 50 weeks from now, Fridays will be devoted to answering one of the 50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind. You can add your link each week to my post so that you can connect with other bloggers, and challenge yourself to answer the questions as well.


Each Friday from today until I finish, Friday’s will be devoted to answering these questions. The List of Questions are under the Free Your Mind Friday Tab, take them, think about them, write up your answer, and then come back here to link-up, with others who will also be participating!

These questions have no right or wrong answers.

Because sometimes asking the right questions is the answer.

Week One, Question One:

 How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are? 

There are days when I feel so very old, there are other days when I wonder where all the time went and how did I get to be 44 years old. After losing my sister this past summer I truly felt OLD. Not a number old mind you but spiritually old. I have always been older and more mature then others of my same age. In kindergarten I tried to 'mother' the other kids in the class. My reports would say things like, "Pam is so serious". Of course I am serious, it is just how I was made.

I am not sure there is a way to actually assign an age to how old I think I am since it can change depending on the circumstances. With my kids, I still feel young , at least younger than I am chronologically. There are times with my mom and I feel older with the dreaded responsibility. My husband on the other hand gives me a little of both world. When I can relax and we get to laughing, like things used to be, I feel like we are both 25-26 years old again. Other times when the weight of our challenges start to weigh me done, or I am fussing too much, I feel like I am in my 50's and so over this.

Age is more than a number, age is experience with a dash of fun, love, and challenge.


No comments:

Post a Comment