Thursday, January 10, 2013

One Thousand Gifts

Finding the Joy in everyday life can be a challenge especially when dealing with the after affects of combat, PTSD, and mTBI. These are the things which can suck the life right out of us all. But I ran across a challenge to find 1000 gifts in a year, nothing special but those every day things we would take for granted.

What a wonderful idea to help brighten up everyday. This is been really easy to do. So here is some Joys from the last few days.

1/5/2013 - In My Bag, In the Fridge, In My Heart...yarn, chicken, love

1/6/2013 - 3 Graces from people I love...a hug, a kiss, time

1/7/2013 - Dusky Light, Reflection, Shadow...our bedroom light, my reflection, outside in January

1/8/2013 - Gift Held, Passed By, Sat With...DH's hand, missed opportunities, my mom

1/9/2013 - Gift Sour, Gift Sweet, Gift Just Right...Bite from a Pickle of DD, Chocolate from DH, hearing my DH laugh

I have not completed today's list since I did go a little out of order and would like to get back on track. These are all very basic but they have helped me to remember the Joy in life. Check out One Thousand Gifts for more information or to start your own list of Joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment