Monday, October 10, 2011

Busy Days

I just realized that I have not posted anything in almost a week. Dear hubby was gone for the week and he will finally be home tomorrow. He was helping with a large catering event...been interesting without him around. Of course my darling daughter knows how to push every button to make me cave, which started with not being able to sleep alone if daddy wasn't home to she didn't want me to be lonely. Like I could really be lonely with both dogs on the bed.

We had a successful week of school last week and managed to stay on task...yeah! My class work is coming right along and so glad they are only 5 1/2 week sessions.

The dogs will be very happy to have dad home too.

We had Girl Scouts tonight and my daughter had a wonderful time with her 'girls'.

No comments:

Post a Comment