Friday, August 26, 2011

Life and Other Fun Things

Been a hectic week which will follow up with another one, but that is life. Hard to believe the weather that we have been having. I honestly do not remember a summer that I haven't been without a sweatshirt by my side. I have worn my sweatshirt, since moving from the beach, less than 5 times. I really love summer.

We have been to the lake everyday for the past week which means I have finished my book and am ready for a new one.

We are working on another adventure this fall, home based schooling using K12. We are really excited and have been working on getting our space set up for school. Most of the kids' materials have arrived and we found some great computer tables at our state surplus store for only $10, love those bargains.

As we get closer to school beginning, September 6th, I will be writing more about our adventures in homeschooling and how that is working out for all of us.

Pizza is in the oven so I will finish up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment