Sunday, June 8, 2014

Life Changes & Other 'Stuff'

There are times life has a way of just jumping up and biting us in the a$$. We all know it and have experienced it.

In March we actually got approved for a home loan, huge step considering where we were 3 years ago. As of today we have jumped through so many hoops we might actually get to put in an offer on a home. We have paid off $1500 worth of misc outstanding debt, found another had been released, and are disputing one final one.

We have finally gained stability. The budget is actually working...we have come so far in a very short amount of time.

As of Wednesay I will offically be the mother of 2 teenagers. Hard to believe DD will be 13. Unfortunately I will be having a minor surgery procedure so Dad is on Birthday Duty.

Speaking of Dad, my Dear Husband finally got to buy a boat. Nothing fancy but perfect for the lake, fishing or tubing. There have been a few hiccups with the boat so far but nothing that can't get fixed. DH is also redoing the interior of the boat. Honestly I thought we bought a boat to go boating with not for DH to just tinker with. Silly me!

I will be adding some new pages to my blog to touch on some other exciting things going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment