Sunday, June 22, 2014

Life and Other Sucky Things

Today is just NOT my day. Kind of hating the whole world and really want to starting kicking ass and taking names. Will I? Probably not.

My husband got a boat for his birthday and this month the boat broke the budget. Trust me I know what BOAT stands for.

 I have a minor surgical procedure on Wednesday and I am fussing about everything. Money of course is the primary target.

We are trying to buy a house...we have been trying to buy this house since MARCH. We have done everything we needed to do in a very timely manner but apparently the only one that cares about things being completed timely is ME. The mortgage dude will not even answer his &*^%$ phone have the time, voice mail is usually full so we have to resort to TEXT MESSAGES - very professional to say the least.

I finally sent another email to the Realtor, mortgage dude, and the underwriter whose name was on all the paperwork we signed on the 4th. I WILL be getting an answer this week.

We can't stay here too much longer. There are 6 of us in this house and I am ready to start throat punching people for not listening to me OR asking if they can help AFTER all the work is done.

I feel like I could write a book "How NOT to Buy a House"

I really think Erma Bombeck was right with her book, If Life is a Bowl of Cherries, What am I doing in the Pits?

No comments:

Post a Comment