Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Question

Amazon Kindle Facebook Fan Page asked this question today:
 
Who do you credit for your love of reading?

(Question 11 of 30 in our National Reading Month Book Challenge)


My love of reading comes from my mom. My whole life she was never without a book. She encouraged readers in her kids. I learned at an early age to never leave the house without a book or something to read. I would sit at the breakfast table when I was little and read the cereal box over and over again. I love to read.

I have been known to read a book until it falls apart. Since I got my Kindle a year ago I have read so many great books, I have 1500 titles in the 'cloud'. We can never go to Costco without checking out the book section.

So my love for reading comes from my mom and I am so grateful to her for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment