Monday, December 26, 2011

Getting Ready for the New Year

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas/Holiday with their families and/or friends, I know we had a great Christmas with my mom. Hard to believe we are about to enter a New Year, this past year seems to have flown by. We still have several fun days ahead of us to celebrate with family and friends.

I have decided that this next year will be a year of some challenges both personally and as a family. So the Top 5 Challenges/Goals for 2012 are:
  • An Organized House
    • Especially the Office/Classroom Area
    • Laundry Put Away, Right Away
    • Be able to have the house clean in minutes
    • Help my Daughter get Organized in Her Room
  • An Organized Heart
    • Get Healthy both body and spirit
    • Lose Weight
    • Exercise Regularly
    • Continue to Eat Healthy
  • Declutter and Purge the Excess
So maybe this is more than 5 but I am sure you get the idea.

I think we are going to take the tree down today, it is very dry. Then I can put the house back in order.
I feel very fortunate that my classes start a week after the kids go back to school so I will have a little more time to relax and focus on keeping things running smoothly before I jump in the my classes.

Happy December 26th.

No comments:

Post a Comment