Saturday, July 19, 2014

Packing and Packing

I HATE packing! So much stuff to pack. It is the little things that make it the most challenging.

We leave WA in 13 days. We have a bunch of time to get it finished but man o man. This weekend we are trying to get everything staged up in the garage because there are 2 house showings on Monday. Our DD is no where near ready for anyone to look in her room and that includes me.

The plan tomorrow is the clean the house thoroughly so it can be shown. So many of the little details to be cleaned up. There is a part of me wishing it was the 29th so we can just get this party started.

The mortgage company is still giving us fits but I am hoping that by Monday we can have some kind of an answer. I wish I could go back and correct all the past mistakes so this part wasn't the challenge it is but on the other hand 3 years ago we were looking at rentals and getting assistance. We have come so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment